All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAriel Barton, the beautiful young director of a Seattle shelter for battered women is in despair. The facility faces closure. When Ariel's wealthy great-uncle dies she learns that in order to inherit his fortune, that would save the shelter, she must by married by her twenty-fifth birthday, which is only seven days away. There is one to marry. Her only option is to find a man, who for a price, will agree to an-in-name only marriage.
- Author BiographyValentine Dmitriev has a Ph.D. in Early Childhood Education and is the author of eleven fiction and nonfiction books. As the founder of an innovative program at the University of Washington for infants with Down syndrome, Dr. Dmitriev received world-wide recognition. A widow and the mother of a daughter and two sons, she now resides at a retirement community near Hackettstown, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Valentine Dmitriev
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $22.39
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $20.95Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.