Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionAn Historical Geography of Ireland offers students a comprehensive reassessment of the evolution of society and ecomy in Ireland, presenting an informed account of how that past illuminates the present. In this volume distinguished scholars synthesize recent research in Irish historical geography and ecomic history and present it in an explicit theoretical framework. Starting from the ninth century and continuing to the present it examines both the internal and external forces that have shaped Ireland.
- Author BiographyBrian Graham is a Senior Lecturer in Geography in the Department of Environmental Studies at the University of Ulster in Coleraine. Lindsay Proudfoot is a Lecturer in Geography in the School of Geosciences at The Queen's University of Belfast.
- Author(s)B. J. Graham,L. J. Proudfoot
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication05/01/1993
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Notetables, illustrations
- Weight810 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.