All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis work consists of three parts, concerned with the most substantive revolutions in English government and manners: from the Saxon settlement to the Norman Conquest, from the Norman Conquest to the accession of James I, and from James I to the Glorious Revolution. Through these three phases, Millar traces the development of the 'great outlines of the English constitution' - the history of institutions of English liberty from Saxon antiquity to the revolution settlement of 1689.
- Author(s)John Millar
- PublisherLiberty Fund Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2004
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiberty Fund Inc
- Weight1213 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine48 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.