All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.83
- AU $33.46Trending at AU $39.19
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $44.33
About this product
- DescriptionRichard Carlson's Don't Sweat the Small Stuff series has been an incredible hit, with over 9 million copies of the original book and over 16 million copies of the entire series in print. Sadly, Richard died unexpectedly in December 2006 at the age of 45.Now Kristine Carlson has created an incredibly moving book in memory of her beloved husband, including Richard's love letter to Kristine on their eighteenth wedding anniversary. The letter answers the questions, If you had one hour to live and could make just one phone call, who would it be to, what would you say, and why are you waiting? Kristine responds to this letter in the second half of the book.
- Author BiographyComing soon... Kristine Carlson is coauthor of the New York Times bestseller Don't Sweat the Small Stuff in Love and Don't Sweat the Small Stuff for Women. She has been a guest on numerous national radio and television shows, including MSNBC, Fox, and The View with Barbara Walters. She has run several successful businesses and has a passion for meditation and yoga. She was married to bestselling author Richard Carlson for over twenty years, until his death in 2006. Together, they studied and taught personal growth and human potential. She is a dedicated mother who enjoys horseback riding, running, and sharing time with her two daughters. She lives in Northern California. Reader of over four hundred audiobooks, Dick Hill has won three coveted Audie Awards and been nominated numerous times. He is also the recipient of several AudioFile Earphones Awards. AudioFile includes Dick on their prestigious list of Golden Voices. Susie Breck is an Audie Award-winning narrator and director who lives and works with her husband, Dick Hill. She also is an avid gardener, practices yoga, and teaches a movement class.
- Author(s)Kristine Carlson,Richard Carlson
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight72 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Dick Hill,Susie Breck
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time60
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.