All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe rest is history: within a decade the ISB grew from a start-up venture to globally top-ranked business school, named among the top twenty business schools in the world three years in a row, with the distinction of being the youngest business school ever to enter the world top twenty rankings. An Idea Whose Time Has Come traces the ISB's eventful history and also examines the reasons that account for the institute's success. What emerges is a tale of perseverance and dedication, of challenges met and rewards reaped, and of an unshakeable idea that was painstakingly transformed into an invincible institution. It is wonder that the ISB continues to attract thousands of confident, purposeful men and women every year and moulds them into talented professionals.
- Author BiographyPramath Raj Sinha is the Founder and Managing Director of 9.9 Mediaworx, a special-interest media company. He was formerly a partner with McKinsey & Company, the international management consulting firm, where he continues to be a Senior Adviser. Pramath has been intensely involved with ISB since its inception in 1996, first as the project's CEO and then as ISB's founding Dean and Executive Board member. He is now leading a philanthropic initiative to build Ashoka University, which launched its flagship Young India Fellowship in 2011. Pramath has a B.Tech. from IIT Kanpur and an MSE and PhD from the University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Pramath Raj Sinha
- PublisherPenguin Books India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintViking (India)
- Content Noteillustrations
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.