CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe Continents in Close-Up series explores individual continents through a dynamic combination of photographs, maps, artwork, diagrams, charts and short paragraphs of information. There is a page for each of the major countries and areas featuring a map showing the major cities, rivers and mountain ranges, physical information such as population and area, and other highlighted points of interest whether they be cultural, ecomic or natural. Ather key element of these wonderful books is the thematic maps which show the whole of the continent colour coded to reflect populations densities, beliefs, climate and vegetation, ecology and environment, ecomy and politics and history.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Porter is Britain's leading children's cartographer. He has contributed to the Times Atlas and Reader's Digest Atlas. In collaboration with Keith Lye, he drew original maps, illustrations and did the designs for all six CONTINENTS IN CLOSE-UP.
- Author(s)Malcolm Porter
- PublisherEvans Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/11/2007
- SubjectChildren's Maps & Atlases
- Series TitleContinents in Close-up S.
- Place of PublicationSlough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCherrytree Books
- Out-of-print date07/02/2013
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Width218 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
- Interest Age8 yrs+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.