All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated Dictionary of Aviation is an A-Z compilation of terms, definitions and illustrations, spoken in the aviation world In general aviation, commercial airline, and military sectors. It can be used as dictionary, as reference, and as a learning tool. Education facilities, both academic and flight-training schools, could utilise. Up-to-date information and termilogy.
- Author BiographyAir Marshall Bharat Kumar (Retired) is a former Commander-in-Chief of the Southern Air Command of the Indian Air Force. After his retirement in 1997, he settled down in New Delhi, India. Dale DeRemer, Ph.D., is a Gold Seal Flight Instructor and an ATP pilot with more than 20,000 flight hours. Dr. DeRemer was Seaplane Pilot of the Year in 1998 and is a Professor Emeritus of Aviation at the University of North Dakota. He lives in Grand Forks, North Dakota. Douglas M. Marshall, JD, is an Assistant Professor and Director of the Aviation Masters Program at the University of North Dakota's John D. Odegard School of Aerospace Sciences. He teaches airline operations and management, aerospace law, aviation economics, and other courses to both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Author(s)Bharat Kumar,Dale DeRemer,Douglas Marshall
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note360 illustrations
- Weight1442 g
- Width198 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.