All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the outcome of 57 years of experience of the author in the treatment, studies and research work related to cancer. It explains in detail, various types of cancers that affect the mankind so that physicians should t erroneously diagse cases as cancer cases. Wrong diagsis could prove very harmful. This book also highlights the skill and intelligence required for treating cancer patients. No two cases of cancer are alike so a physician ought to have a thorough kwledge of materia medica to differentiate the symptoms and find the correct simillimum. Different types of cancers are described in alphabetical order for the sake of convenience of the readers. The book is written in an easy to understand language and will prove beneficial to both the layman and the medical practitioners.
- Author BiographyH.S. Khaneja, (Former president of The Homeopathic Medical Association of India) presently staying and practising in Canada, is a retired Superintendent of Post Offices, India. He is a registered homeopath of Punjab and was especially permitted by the P & T Department of India in August 1948 to practise Homeopathy. Since then he is practising the science religiously and has about 70 years of clinical experience. His books are the outcome of his rich experience and knowledge.
- Author(s)H. S. Khaneja
- PublisherB Jain Publishers Pvt Ltd
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintB Jain Publishers Pvt Ltd
- Content Noteb/w illus & tables
- Weight192 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.