All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionA random field is a mathematical model of evolutional fluctuating complex systems parametrized by a multi-dimensional manifold like a curve or a surface. As the parameter varies, the random field carries much information and hence it has complex stochastic structure.The authors of this book use an approach that is characteristic: namely, they first construct invation, which is the most elemental stochastic process with a basic and simple way of dependence, and then express the given field as a function of the invation. They therefore establish an infinite-dimensional stochastic calculus, in particular a stochastic variational calculus. The analysis of functions of the invation is essentially infinite-dimensional. The authors use t only the theory of functional analysis, but also their new tools for the study.
- Author(s)Si Si,Takeyuki Hida
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2004
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight399 g
- Width161 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.