Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.54+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA hardback best-seller and minee for the Booker Prize, finally back in print after three years of rights battles, this literary masterpiece documents the first Anglo-Chinese Opium War through the eyes of two young Americans on the China Coast in the 1830s. A marvellous, monumental achievement, highly intelligent, witty and having the gravitas of true historical insight...A first-class historical vel of tremendous sweep' - Spectator 'Astute and unremitting' - Glasgow Herald 'Powerful, beautifully written' - Guardian'
- Author BiographyTimothy Mo is one of Britain's finest contemporary novelists. Three times nominated for the Booker Prize, he was awarded the E M Forster Award for The Redundancy of Courage, the Geoffrey Faber Memorial Prize for The Monkey King and the James Tait Black Memorial Prize for Renegade or Halo2.
- Author(s)Timothy Mo
- PublisherPaddleless Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2002
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintPaddleless Press
- Weight587 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.