All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionWhen everyone in an organization is focused on results it is easy to lose sight of the bigger picture. This book uses the experience of Nokia to develop a frame--work for the organization of the future -- one which is efficient, learning and healthy.
- Author BiographyPENTTI SYDA NMAANLAKKA has a wide range of experience in all areas of human re--sources management in Europe, USA and Asia. From 1993, he worked as Director of Human Resources in Nokia Networks. In 2002 he started his own consultancy, Pertec Consulting. He has also been the Chairman of the Finnish Association of Human Resource Management and has worked for Nixdorf Computer, Siemens Nixdorf Information Systems, Kone Corporation and VIA Group.
- Author(s)Pentti Sydanmaanlakka
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2002
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight532 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.