Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSince the first papers by E. N. Leith and J. Upatnieks on the subject of holography appeared in 1961, there has been a virtual explosion of research activity in the field. More than 500 papers and articles on holo- graphy have appeared in the last ten years. Many applications of holo- graphy have been proposed, and some of these are beginning to enter the realm of usefulness. One of the applications that appears to hold great promise is acoustic imaging by means of holography. The first papers on this subject appeared in 1966, but already research activity in the field is burgeoning. Three symposia wholly devoted to acoustical holography have been held and the papers published in book form. The purposeof this book is to bring together the results of research in acoustical holography, some of it as yet unpublished, under one cover so that workers in holography, ndestructive testing, medical imaging, underwater imaging, and seismic exploration can decide whether this new technique can be useful to them.
- Author(s)B. P. Hildebrand
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight357 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1972
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.