All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for aerospace engineering students, government agencies responsible for certifying military and civilian aircraft, and individuals involved in aircraft accident investigation and consulting, Aircraft Performance provides a comprehensive and useful approach to aircraft performance issues. In addition to covering the broad area of performance, the book also examines specialized subjects such as the Ground Proximity Warning System and ice formation on the aircraft while on the ground or in flight. Capt. Asselin's veteran analysis and clear explanation of aircraft performance issues have already found their way into many university classrooms, including those of the Royal Military College of Canada, and may also prove valuable for those practising engineers and individuals who can use the book for its practical applications.
- Author(s)Mario Asselin
- PublisherAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Date of Publication31/05/1997
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Series TitleAIAA Education Series
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.