All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis exploration of the newly emerging, diverse, and controversial area of animal lawpresents a basic survey of the laws designed to protect animals, analyzing and critiquing them, and proposing a future where the legal regime properly recognizes and protects the inherent worth of all animals.
- Author BiographyJOAN SCHAFFNER is an Associate Professor of Law at the George Washington University Law School and Directs the George Washington Animal Law Program. She is the 2009-10Chair, ABA TIPS Animal Law Committee; Founding Chair. AALS Section on Animal Law; and Fellow, Oxford Centre for Animal Ethics.
- Author(s)Joan E. Schaffner
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/11/2010
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleThe Palgrave Macmillan Animal Ethics Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight546 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.