All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPreparing students for further study of both the classical works and current research, this is an accessible text for students who have had a course in real and complex analysis and understand the basic properties of L p spaces. It is sprinkled liberally with examples, historical tes, citations, and original sources, and over 450 exercises provide practice in the use of the results developed in the text through supplementary examples and counterexamples.
- Author(s)Robert E. Megginson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number183
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight943 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.12New
- AU $18.72New
- AU $10.89Used
- AU $24.74New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.54New
- AU $6.44Used
- AU $19.88New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.70New
- AU $11.50Used
- AU $23.89New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $21.12
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.87
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.75
- AU $16.70Trending at AU $18.72
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $77.71
- AU $78.79Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.