All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to the fundamentals of chord construction, analysis and function. Arranged in a logical, sequential order, beginning with intervals, then moving to triads, extended chords, altered chords, chord function, and chord substitution. A simple, straightforward approach to a complex topic.
- Author(s)Don Latarski
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/1991
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleProgressive Guitarist
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight177 g
- Width226 mm
- Height301 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byAaron Stang
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.