All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fifth Edition Of This Best-Selling Introductory Text Has Been Updated To Reflect The Latest Trends And Statistics In Community Health In An Effort To Effectively Address The Health Issues Facing Today'S Communities. An Introduction To Community Health, Fifth Edition Covers Such Topics As Epidemiology, Community Organization, Program Planning, Mirity Health, Health Care, Mental Health, Environmental Health, Drugs, Safety, And Occupational Health.
- Author(s)James F. McKenzie,Jerome E. Kotecki,Robert R. Pinger
- PublisherJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Date of Publication21/02/2006
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationSudbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Weight1742 g
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.