Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook introduces the subject of complex analysis to advanced undergraduate and graduate students in a clear and concise manner. Key features of this textbook: effectively organizes the subject into easily manageable sections in the form of 50 class-tested lectures, uses detailed examples to drive the presentation, includes numerous exercise sets that encourage pursuing extensions of the material, each with an Answers or Hints section, covers an array of advanced topics which allow for flexibility in developing the subject beyond the basics, provides a concise history of complex numbers. An Introduction to Complex Analysis will be valuable to students in mathematics, engineering and other applied sciences. Prerequisites include a course in calculus.
- Author(s)Kanishka Perera,Ravi P. Agarwal,Sandra Pinelas
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight534 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.