An Introduction to Contemporary Work Psychology by John Wiley & Sons Inc (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $57.38Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.66+ AU $6.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first comprehensive overview of work psychology, with coverage of classic models, current theories, and contemporary issues affecting the 21st-century worker. * Examines the positive aspects of work motivation, performance, creativity, and engagement instead of focusing only on adverse effects * Edited by leaders in the field with chapters written by a global team of experts from the US, UK, Europe, and Australia * Discusses topics such as safety at work, techlogy, working times, work-family interaction, working in teams , recovery, job demands and job resources, and sickness absence * Suitable for advanced courses focused on work psychology as a sub discipline of work and organizational psychology * Didactic features include questions for discussion, boxes with practical applications, further reading sections, and a glossary
- Author BiographyMaria Peeters is Associate Professor of Work and Organizational Psychology at Utrecht University, The Netherlands, and a licensed occupational health psychologist. Her research interests include job stress, work motivation, job performance, work-home interaction, and aging at work. She has published many book chapters as well as articles on these topics in today s leading scientific journals. Jan de Jonge is Professor of Work and Organizational Psychology at Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands, and Vice-Dean of the Department of Industrial Engineering and Innovation Sciences. He is a licensed work and organizational psychologist as well as a licensed occupational health psychologist. His research interests include the optimization of performance at work and at sports, and he has published well over a hundred articles, books and chapters. Until recently, he served as the Editor of the Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology. Toon Taris is Professor of Work and Organizational Psychology at Utrecht University, The Netherlands. He is currently Scientific Editor of Work & Stress and serves on the boards of several other international journals. He has published hundreds of articles and chapters on topics such as occupational health, stress, engagement, workaholism, authenticity at work, as well as on longitudinal research methods and nonresponse, in journals such as Journal of Applied Psychology, Journal of Organizational Behavior, Journal of Vocational Behavior and the Journal of Occupational Health Psychology.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight850 g
- Width189 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJan De Jonge,Maria C. W. Peeters,Toon W. Taris
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.