All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAN INTRODUCTION TO FAMILY SOCIAL WORK, 4E, International Edition provides a strong foundation in the concepts and skills you will need to succeed in practice with families. The book offers engaging case studies, end-of-chapter exercises, illustrations, and graphics to familiarize you with the topics at hand.
- Author BiographyDr. Collins is a Professor of Social Work at the University of Calgary. He is also a part-time family therapist, and spent ten years as a volunteer family therapist and supervisor. His research and areas of interest include social work education; social work practice couples, families, and individuals of all ages; child abuse; family violence; teaching and learning issues; program and case level evaluation; and case management. Dr. Collins has authored and co-authored numerous articles and texts. Dr. Heather Coleman is a Professor of Social Work at the University of Calgary, and a practicing clinical social worker for more than 15 years. Her research areas include social work education (child and family) and her areas of interest include family violence, family preservation, gender issues, First Nations and addictions, human sexuality, and clinical practice. Dr. Coleman currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Canadian Association of Schools of Social Work. She has authored and co-authored numerous articles and texts. Dr. Catheleen Jordan is Professor of Social Work at the University of Texas at Arlington, where she has taught in the master's and doctoral programs since 1985. Her areas of expertise are family assessment and treatment, clinical research, and family-work issues. She currently serves as chair of the Direct Practice Sequence and Secretary of the Board for NASW-Texas. She is co-author of additional texts, including FAMILY PRACTICE: BRIEF SYSTEMS METHODS FOR SOCIAL WORK and FAMILY TREATMENT: EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE WITH POPULATIONS AT RISK.
- Author(s)Catheleen Jordan,Donald Collins,Heather Coleman
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication16/03/2012
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight656 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 4th Revised ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.