All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book stresses the unifying power of the geometrical framework in bringing together concepts from the different areas of physics. Common underpinnings of optics, elasticity, gravitation, relativistic fields, particle mechanics and other subjects are underlined. It attempts to extricate the tion of space currently in the physical literature from the metric contation.The book's goal is to present mathematical ideas associated with geometrical physics in a rather introductory language. Included are many examples from elementary physics and also, for those wishing to reach a higher level of understanding, a more advanced treatment of the mathematical topics. It is aimed as an elementary text, more so than most others on the market, and is intended for first year graduate students.
- Author(s)Jose Geraldo Pereira,Ruben Aldrovandi
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/1995
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.