All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionAn Introduction to Health and Safety Law provides a clear, concise overview of health and safety law in the United Kingdom. With reference to the European Union, this book discusses criminal and civil liability at length to provide a clear understanding of this area of law which has been subject to change over the 20 years. Key case studies and statistical information on prosecutions, fines and enforcement tices help to contextualise health and safety law to provide students and professionals with a full understanding of health and safety law in the UK. This book includes chapters on: * the legal framework * criminal liability * enforcement of criminal liability * civil liability * civil remedy * subordinate legislation. This book is an essential reference for students studying towards NEBOSH qualifications and students studying at university level. It provides a comprehensive understanding of UK health and safety law and will be a useful reference when entering the professional field.
- Author BiographyDavid Branson, LLB (University of London, UK), Barrister (Middle Temple,UK), Master in Jurisprudence (University of Durham, UK), has a postgraduate diploma in occupational health and safety (Aston University, UK). He is Course Coordinator for the health and safety courses at Middlesbrough College, UK, delivering on the NEBOSH certificate and diploma courses. He has written a number of articles on health and safety law, published in Safety and Health Practitioner and the New Law Journal.
- Author(s)David Branson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.