All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a unique self-contained introduction to group and ring theory, and thoroughly treats the concept of the spectrum of a ring and the Zariski topology, helping the reader transition smoothly from basic abstract algebra to Hopf algebras.
- Author BiographyRobert G. Underwood is an Associate Professor of Mathematics at Auburn University. His research interests include the classification of Hopf algebra orders in group rings and the application of Hopf orders to Galois module theory. Professor Underwood earned his PhD in Mathematics in 1992 from the State University of New York at Albany, and his Masters in Math Education in 1986, also from SUNY Albany.
- Author(s)Robert Underwood
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/08/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.21New
- AU $18.80New
- AU $10.94Used
- AU $24.85New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.60New
- AU $6.47Used
- AU $19.97New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.81New
- AU $11.56Used
- AU $24.00New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.88Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.06
- AU $78.96Trending at AU $90.48
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.