All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a unique self-contained introduction to group and ring theory, and thoroughly treats the concept of the spectrum of a ring and the Zariski topology, helping the reader transition smoothly from basic abstract algebra to Hopf algebras.
- Author BiographyRobert G. Underwood is an Associate Professor of Mathematics at Auburn University. His research interests include the classification of Hopf algebra orders in group rings and the application of Hopf orders to Galois module theory. Professor Underwood earned his PhD in Mathematics in 1992 from the State University of New York at Albany, and his Masters in Math Education in 1986, also from SUNY Albany.
- Author(s)Robert Underwood
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.