All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA clear, student-friendly and engaging introduction to how information techlogy is used in business. Featuring several case studies, video interviews, thorough pedagogy and completely up-to-date chapters, this textbook will be a core resource for undergraduate students of Business Information Systems, a compulsory module in business degrees.
- Author BiographyDavid Whiteley, formerly Senior Lecturer at Manchester Metropolitan University, has taught Information Systems, Systems Analysis and Design and e-Commerce for the last twenty years. Prior to moving to academia David spent over twenty years in the computing industry as a programmer, system analyst and project manager.
- Author(s)David Whiteley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight769 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.