All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
- AU $15.69Trending at AU $23.81
About this product
- DescriptionAN INTRODUCTION TO INSTITUTIONS, MANAGEMENT & INVESTMENTS, 10E, International Edition offers a proven modular approach to help users learn finance concepts quickly and easily. The text offers a strong finance foundation focusing on Internet resources and sample number problems, cases, and calculator solutions using a Microsoft(R) Excel(R) appendix. The text introduces the time value of money using three approaches to reinforce the concept--interest tables, financial calculator keystrokes, and investment analysis calculator software created specifically for the Mayo books.
- Author BiographyDr. Herbert Mayo teaches finance at The College of New Jersey and is a former Director of Accreditation. A well-respected author and experienced educator, he has written several successful books focusing on critical finance issues and today's investment opportunities. He earned his PhD from Rutgers University and his undergraduate degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Author(s)Herbert B. Mayo
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/06/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Weight1044 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 10th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.