All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGives an introduction to market risk that is geared towards the needs of the postgraduate students studying financial risk management. This title includes a CD-ROM that contains Excel workbooks and a Matlab manual and software.
- Author BiographyKEVIN DOWD is Professor of Financial Risk Management at Nottingham University Business School and a member of the School s Centre for Research in Risk and Insurance Studies.
- Author(s)Kevin K. Dowd
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/2002
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight622 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.