All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical text for designing, building, and using circuits in a laboratory situation or for self-study in physics, chemistry, biology, or psychology research. It presents practical details throughout, including manufacturer's data sheets, which help students apply theory immediately, and contains topical coverage of computer interfacing, circuit analysis, voltage controlled resonators, and analog computers.
- Author(s)William L. Faissler
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/1991
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley and Sons (WIE)
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight972 g
- Width195 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.