All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication contains information on design features and practices affecting natural ventilation in buildings. Guidelines based on the best available data are provided. Conflicts between differing guidelines will arise in some cases. Resolution of these conflicts is left to the designer's discretion, since each must be handled on a case-by-case basis. Comfort, life-cycle costs, maintenance concerns and functional efficiency should be the primary criteria for such decisions, and designers should draw on their previous experience as well as on the guidelines presented here. In most cases, there are several alternative approaches to achieving a desired effect.
- Author BiographyPaul Guyer is a registered mechanical engineer, civil engineer, fire protection engineer and architect with over 35 years experience in the design of buildings and related infrastructure. For an additional 9 years he was a principal advisor to the California Legislature on infrastructure and capital outlay issues. He is a graduate of Stanford University and has held numerous national, state and local offices with the American Society of Civil Engineers, Architectural Engineering Institute, and National Society of Professional Engineers.
- Author(s)J Paul Guyer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.