All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an exposition of the main applications of Nonlinear Analysis, beginning with a chapter on Nonlinear Operators and Fixed Points, a connecting point and bridge from Nonlinear Analysis theory to its applications. The topics covered include applications to ordinary and partial differential equations, optimization, optimal control, calculus of variations and mathematical ecomics. The presentation is supplemented with the inclusion of many exercises and their solutions.
- Author(s)Nikolaos S. Papageorgiou,Stanislaw Migorski,Zdzislaw Denkowski
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1569 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Contained items statement2 Paperbacks
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.