Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe book addresses myths and misconceptions regarding online education, organization, communication, time management, personal learning styles, key aspects of research, handling techlogical catastrophes , where to seek help when you need it, and other tips for successfully meeting the unique demands of distance learning. This book contains relevant, original examples and illustrations, as well as online resources with links to meaningful examples, interviews with students, etc.
- Author BiographyJulie Globokar holds a Master's Degree and is currently pursuing her PhD in criminal justice from the University of Illinois at Chicago. She has extensive experience with both online and face-to-face instruction at the college level, and has served for three years as an academic chair for online courses in Kaplan University's Undergraduate School of Criminal Justice. She is dedicated to helping students overcome barriers to reach their goals.
- Author(s)Julie Lynn Globokar
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/06/2010
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.