All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an elementary and engaging introduction to operator theory on the Hardy-Hilbert space. It provides a firm foundation for the study of all spaces of analytic functions and of the operators on them. Blending techniques from soft and hard analysis, the book contains clear and beautiful proofs. There are numerous exercises at the end of each chapter, along with a brief guide for further study which includes references to applications to topics in engineering.
- Author(s)Peter Rosenthal,Ruben A. Martinez-Avendano
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 237
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1120 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.