All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPartial differential equations are fundamental to the modeling of natural phemena. The desire to understand the solutions of these equations has always had a prominent place in the efforts of mathematicians and has inspired such diverse fields as complex function theory, functional analysis, and algebraic topology. This book, meant for a beginning graduate audience, provides a thorough introduction to partial differential equations.
- Author(s)M. Renardy,Robert C. Rogers
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 13
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight818 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2004
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.