All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn Introduction to Philosophical Logic is a popular mainstay for students taking courses in philosophical logic and the philosophy of language. Covering some of the most central topics in philosophy - the proposition, theories of truth, existence, meaning and reference, realism and anti-realism - it aims to be an accessible guide to philosophical logic. This new edition keeps the same successful format, with each chapter providing a self-contained introduction to the topic it discusses, rewritten to include updated information. The author has also revised his concluding chapter and completely updated the bibliography.
- Author BiographyA.C. Grayling is Reader in Philosophy at Birkbeck College, London and aFellow of St Anne's Colege, Oxford.
- Author(s)A. C. Grayling
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/1997
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight602 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.