All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly respected and best-selling textbook provides an engaging and comprehensive introduction to the major topics within physical geography. It focuses on understanding the inter-linkages between processes, places and environments and is fully illustrated to demonstrate how the physical environment works. An Introduction to Physical Geography and the Environment is accompanied by a rich and extensive range of electronic support resources including updated weblinks relevant for each chapter, multiple choice questions, fieldwork exercises, interactive models and video clips. The text is suitable for both undergraduate and postgraduate study in the field of physical geography.
- Author BiographyJoseph Holden is Professor of Physical Geography and Director of Research at the School of Geography, University of Leeds.
- Author(s)Joseph A. Holden
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2640 g
- Width210 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.