Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication will introduce you to processes and equipment for preliminary treatment of wastewater. You will be introduced to descriptions, functions and design considerations for bar screens, comminuting devices, grit chambers, proportional weirs, Parshall and Venturi flumes, dissolved air flotation systems, and flocculation methods. You will learn how the preliminary treatment process works together with the primary, secondary, tertiary and sludge handling processes to form a complete wastewater treatment plant.
- Author BiographyPaul Guyer is a registered mechanical engineer, civil engineer, fire protection engineer and architect with over 35 years experience in the design of buildings and related infrastructure. For an additional 9 years he was a principal advisor to the California Legislature on infrastructure and capital outlay issues. He is a graduate of Stanford University and has held numerous national, state and local offices with the American Society of Civil Engineers, Architectural Engineering Institute and National Society of Professional Engineers.
- Author(s)J Paul Guyer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.