All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the first engineering books to cover wavelet analysis, this classic text describes and illustrates basic theory, with a detailed explanation of discrete wavelet transforms. It examines joint probability distributions, ensemble averages, and correlation, Fourier analysis, spectral density and excitation response relations for linear systems, more. 1993 edition.
- Author(s)David Edward Newland
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/07/2005
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Civil and Mechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.