All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory text to the class of Sequential Dynamical Systems (SDS) is the first textbook on this timely subject. Driven by numerous examples and thought-provoking problems throughout, the presentation offers good foundational material on finite discrete dynamical systems, which then leads systematically to an introduction of SDS. From a broad range of topics on structure theory - equivalence, fixed points, invertibility and other phase space properties - thereafter SDS relations to graph theory, classical dynamical systems as well as SDS applications in computer science are explored. This is a versatile interdisciplinary textbook.
- Author(s)Christian M. Reidys,Henning S. Mortveit
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/2007
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note73 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight409 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.