All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition incorporates several important developments within systemic linguistics, including a new chapter on the logical relations of the clause complex, and discussion of the application of systemic linguistics to the analysis of multi-modal texts.
- Author BiographySuzanne Eggins was Head of the School of English at the University of New South Wales, Australia, and now runs Textwork, where she is a professional writer and editor.
- Author(s)Suzanne Eggins
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width168 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.