Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a Cal Tech course, this is an outstanding introduction to formal quantum mechanics for advanced undergraduates in applied physics. The treatment's exploration of a wide range of topics culminates in two eminently practical subjects, the semiconductor transistor and the laser. Each chapter concludes with a set of problems. 1982 edition.
- Author(s)Amnon Yariv
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.