All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe book introduces the basic principles of video compression, and presents its implementations in C/C++. Topics covered include: An introduction to information theory, Imaging basics, color models Image storage formats, Macroblocks, DCT, quantization, Entropy encoding, Run-level encoding, Motion estimation and compensation, SDL Video Interface, multi-threaded programming, Searching techniques, integer arithmetics, compression by graphics models, FFmpeg libraries.
- Author BiographyFore June is an independent Internet Service Provider ( ISP ) who provides various kinds of Internet services to the public. Fore is also the author of Windows Fan, Linux Fan, an autobiographical book describing the adventures of and conflicts between a Windows fan and a Linux fan. Fore holds a B.Sc. degree in Physics.
- Author(s)Fore June
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.