All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fourth Edition of An Introduction to the American Legal System provides both historical context and thoroughly up-to-date coverage of all aspects of American law and the legal system. Vivid examples, on-point case summaries, and hot-button issues make this text an obvious choice for paralegal, criminal justice, political science, or legal studies courses.Key New Features Cases in Point that concisely illustrate how the law applies in the real worldQuestions for discussion in every chapter that point to high-interest issues for debateDiscussions of recent U.S. Supreme Court decisions such as the Obamacare decisions, the Defense of Marriage Act decision, and key rulings on recess appointments and First Amendment RightsContemporary topical coverage, such as the national security legislation and whistleblowersUpdated discussions of justifiable use of force, intellectual property, abortion rights, capital punishment, and affirmative actionA well-crafted design that includes learning objectives and chapter outlinesA convenient Glossary of Legal Terms and The Constitution of the United States of America in the Appendices
- Author(s)II,John M Scheb
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/01/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleAspen College
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1134 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.