All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether it's a favorite television show, an artist at the top of the music charts, a best-selling book, or a hometown sports team, we love entertainment. It's big business and in this accessible introduction, Andi Stein and Beth Bingham Evans give readers a glimpse inside the industry, to better understand how each segment operates and the challenges and trends it faces. Each chapter addresses a different segment of the entertainment industry including: - Film - Television - Radio - Theatre - Music - Travel/Tourism - Sports The book is designed as an introductory text for entertainment courses and as an overview of the industry for those looking to pursue careers in the field of entertainment. A list of resources is provided at the end of each chapter.
- Author BiographyThe Authors: Andi Stein is an Associate Professor in the Department of Communications at California State University, Fullerton. She worked as a journalist and public relations practitioner for 16 years prior to entering academia and is the co-author of News Writing in a Multimedia World. Stein has a B.A. from George Washington University, an M.A. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and a Ph.D. from the University of Oregon. Beth Bingham Evans is a full-time Lecturer in the Department of Communications at California State University, Fullerton. She began her career in television news and has more than 18 years experience as a reporter, anchor, and producer in markets in Southern California and Georgia. Evans is the author of Workbook for Broadcast News Writing for Professionals. She has a B.A. from the University of California, San Diego, and an M.A. from California State University, Fullerton.
- Author(s)Andi Stein,Beth Bingham Evans
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight700 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.