All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt last, an introduction to the Old Testament that t only covers all the key components of most OT courses but also helps students to think for themselves about key issues of interpretation.Built on decades of studying and teaching the Old Testament, this introduction is unusual in setting out background information, ting interpretative possibilities, raising questions and suggesting approaches. It operates more like a workbook, with the aim of encouraging students to investigate the Old Testament, both critically and prayerfully, for themselves.
- Author BiographyJohn Goldingay is Professor of Old Testament at Fuller Theological Seminary and an associate pastor at St Barnabas Episcopal Church, Pasadena, California. Formerly Principal of St John's College, Nottingham, he is a member of the Society of Biblical Literature and the Society for Old Testament Study, and serves on the Task Force on Biblical Interpretation in the Anglican Communion and the editorial board for the Library of Hebrew Bible/Old Testament Studies.
- Author(s)John Goldingay
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- SubjectReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $99.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.