Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionEpistemology or the theory of kwledge is one of the cornerstones of analytic philosophy, and this book provides a clear and accessible introduction to the subject. It discusses some of the main theories of justification, including foundationalism, coherentism, reliabilism, and virtue epistemology. Other topics include the Gettier problem, internalism and externalism, skepticism, the problem of epistemic circularity, the problem of the criterion, a priori kwledge, and naturalized epistemology. Intended primarily for students taking a first class in epistemology, this lucid and well-written text would also provide an excellent introduction for anyone interested in kwing more about this important area of philosophy.
- Author BiographyNoah Lemos is Professor of Philosophy at the College of William and Mary, Virginia. He is author of Intrinsic Value (1994) and Common Sense (2004).
- Author(s)Noah M. Lemos
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.