Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThere is measure for the loss of corporate memory. Organizations build a reservoir of kwledge in its employees, and this kwledge becomes a critical ingredient in an organization's ability to carry out its mission. Kwledgeable people are extremely valuable and once they leave, their organizationally-applied kwledge leaves with them. This study introduces specific kwledge attributes that significantly impact effective tacit and explicit kwledge transfer and retention. Under this construct the proposed investigation explores a government program office to see if replacing experienced government employees with outsourced personnel impacts corporate kwledge retention. The study concludes that a loss of corporate kwledge can occur within U.S. government procurement program offices when government personnel are replaced with contractors who do t transfer their kwledge. When the organization does t have a useful kwledge management system outsourced employees have a lack of trust in the system, a lack of transferred kwledge can be expected. For this reason, contractors use other means to store and transfer their kwledge in systems t available or accessible to the organization.
- Author(s)Garland T Mobley
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight263 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.