Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn Iranian, w living in London, describes the harsh reality of moving when very young from a small Kurdish village to Teheran where, although blind, she was eventually to become the first woman to be admitted to Teheran University.
- Author(s)Gohar Kordi
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/1991
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1991
- ImprintSerpent's Tail
- Out-of-print date18/07/2007
- Content Note1M.
- Weight147 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.21Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.