All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the postwar Caribbean colony of Trinidad, as an earlier generation thinks of returning to India, Foster, a young man, goes to England and Rufus, his brother, leaves for the United States, each in search of himself and his world. Combining his characteristic humour with a vivid sense of place, Selvon, tells a moving story of personal and intellectual quest for our time. A lyrical, moving writer.
- Author BiographyThe author of more than a dozen books, Sam Selvon was one of the most important writers to have emerged in the West Indies. After spending two decades in England, he lived in Calgary, Alberta.
- Author(s)Samuel Selvon
- PublisherTSAR Publications,Canada
- Date of Publication01/04/1994
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTSAR Publications,Canada
- Weight372 g
- Width160 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.