About this product
- DescriptionWith its trademark sw, piney forests, sleigh rides and woodsmoke curling out of village chimneys, New England was practically invented for the Christmas postcard. It's got your Christmas goose and the maple syrup with which to glaze it. It's most of the reason author Ellen Stimson made Vermont her home. Here she shares recipes that have been in her family for generations, mixes up a cocktail or two, and invites readers to make their own traditions.
- Author BiographyEllen Stimson is blessed with a wild pack of children; not-so-wild but completely adorable husband; and a very civilized group of chickens, dogs, and cats. Lately she's decided that she really wants a pig. She writes about the whole catastrophe from an old farmhouse in Vermont.
- Author(s)Ellen Stimson
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication08/12/2015
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note75 color photographs
- Weight930 g
- Width211 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best Selling in Cook Books
- AU $28.36New
- AU $24.91Used
- AU $42.92New
- AU $34.92New
- AU $30.80New
- AU $15.99New
- AU $19.34New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $27.44Trending at AU $28.36
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $21.15Trending at AU $31.84
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $42.91
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.33
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $42.95Trending at AU $43.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.