About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from An Old Man's Idyl November 25, 1879. - I have just come home from a walk with the children, and find myself strangely stirred by a trifling incident. As we neared a wind-swept corner of the highest height overlooking the river a small avalanche of leaves came swooping down upon us from the west, quickly followed by ather from the rth. The two air currents met at the very point where we stood watching the elemental play. The rival currents utilized us as a pivot, and in a moment myriad rustling leaves were closing in and whirling in a merry dance about us. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Wolcott Johnson
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication11/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.